Win a Learning Garden for Your Elementary School!
We’re excited to invite you to apply for a special grant to win a Captain Planet Foundation Project Learning Garden® through a partnership with Boxed, DOLE® Packaged Foods, and the Captain Planet Foundation.
The competition is open to any state-accredited elementary school (K-5) located in one of the U.S. 50 states.
Captain Planet Foundation’s (CPF) Project Learning Garden Program provides schools and educators with materials and support to create an outdoor learning space using STEAM to engages students’ curiosity about the world around them through immersive learning experiencesENTER CONTEST HERE
Two (2) grand prize winners will receive:
Package valued at $3,000
- Garden or garden expansion (for schools with an existing garden).
- Access to our online garden-based lessons, spanning content areas and grade levels.
- Materials and supplies to support PLG lessons and garden-based activities.
- Fully-equipped Mobile Cooking Cart to demonstrate garden-fresh recipes.
- Online professional development for teachers.
- A media event hosted by our sponsors and a workshop or assembly facilitated by Captain Planet Foundation.
Boxed is the easiest way to stock up on groceries, household essentials and more. Get the essentials you need delivered in bulk to your door. Bigger sizes, bigger savings, no membership fees, and free and fast delivery.Learn More
Dole Packaged Foods, LLC is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing and marketing fruit and healthy snacks. Dole sells a full-line of packaged ambient fruit, frozen fruit, dried fruit, and juices. The company focuses on four pillars of sustainability in all of its operations: water management, carbon footprint, soil conservation and waste reduction.See Products Our Sustainability Efforts