Skip to content
- What do humans need to survive? How is it different from what humans want to survive?
- What do animals need to survive and how can we provide or protect their habitat?
- S1L1b. Students will ask questions to compare and contrast the basic needs of plants (air, water, light, and nutrients) and animals (air, water, food, and shelter).
- S1L1c. Students will design a solution to ensure that a plant or animal has all of it’s needs met.
- NGSS: KLS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive