PLG Educator Certification
10 Years & Still Growing thanks to PLG Educators!
After 10 years of CPF’s Project Learning Garden Program, we are excited to announce PLG Educator Certification!
PLG Educator Certification offers a branch to help Captain Planet Foundation better understand how you are using your outdoor learning spaces, and how we can better support your school and your students throughout your journey of garden learning.
Requirements for becoming a Certified Project Learning Garden Educator:
- Have completed an in-person or online PLG training (link to register if you need to complete the online version)
- Complete the PLG Educator Certification Survey below at the beginning of the year with your goals for the PLG garden space & materials
- Complete a survey at the end of the year [link to be sent in April 2024] reporting on how you used the PLG garden space & materials
Get your school certified! Project Learning Garden schools across the US can show their pride in being a CERTIFIED Project Learning Garden School with a framed certificate updated each year by meeting a few modest requirements.
Being a Certified Educator/School comes with perks, including but not limited to: exclusive opportunities, original Captain Planet PLG swag, and PLG networking opportunities AND MORE!
Requirements for becoming a Certified Project Learning Garden School:
- At least TWO educators in your school have completed PLG Teacher 101 (link to register)
- Complete the PLG School Certification Survey at the beginning of the year with goals for the PLG garden space & materials
- Complete a survey at the end of the year [link to be sent in April 2024] reporting on how your school used the PLG garden space & materials