1 cup of flour
Parmesan cheese (optional)
Salt and pepper
Time: 30 minutes
Pan frying the zucchini and adding some herbs and seasoning makes them irresistible.
- Slice zucchini into rounds (or in french fry shape if you prefer).
- Coat pieces with flour and cheese (if using).
- Heat oil on pan.
- Test fry 1 zucchini – if it sizzles, then add more to the pan!
- Fry zucchini on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Season with salt, pepper, and any other herbs that please you.