2 + zucchini or summer squash
1 cup cooked beans
1+ cup of cheese (cheddar, queso blanca, or mozzerella)
Salsa or sour cream (Optional)
Time: 30 minutes
Z-Dillas bring the flavor of a Mexican dish into the garden.
- Chop zucchini into thin half moons.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add zucchini into pan and saute until golden.
- Add beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer veggies into bowl.
- Place tortilla into pan on low heat.
- Sprinkle cheese on half of tortilla. Add spoonful of veggie mix on top of cheese. Sprinkle cheese on top of veggies, and flip the other half of tortilla over the cheese. Press down to secure.
- Once cheese has melted, remove quesadilla. Cut into three wedges. Serve with salsa, or sour cream, or just plain!